UPPCS 2022 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASKED TO ASPIRANTS

#7 UPPSC इंटरव्यू ट्रांस्क्रिप्ट

I did my B.Sc from University of Allahabad in 2019 and took sociology as optional..

My interview was in board of Kishan Singh Shakya
Sir  ..

I entered the interview room ..I was in bit pressure as it's my first interview and I am too young and inexperienced to handle it..Reason being I didn't give much mocks...

Chairman sir asked me to sit  and get relax

Thanks

Questions asked

chairman Sir::

1. You did B.sc and opted sociology as optional..why?

2. Evolution of Sociology

3.How sociology is a science

4. What India should learn from crises in Sri Lanka

Member 1

1.perhaps he was ex student of Allahabad University so asked me Reason behind continuously bad performance of University in nirf rankings

2. Asked about New education policy

3. Why govt repealed farm laws

4..History repeats itself.... How far this statement is valid in present scenario
5. Late monsoon in UP

6.El Nino effect

Member 2.

1 Present depreciation of Rupees against dollar

2.Effects of it on Indian economy and measures to tackle it

3. Who's your favorite sociologists , his two theories

4.I answered Durkheim so he asked how his theories are valid in current Era..

Member 3

1.Russia Ukraine War

2. Changing geopolitical relations

3. Social media affecting patterns of social relations

4. Asked about Gs ghurye

Chairman sir asked a situational question framing me as SDM....Further smiled and asked me to leave..Overall very cordial and helping board.Gave hints when I stucked at a point...

Takeaways-

1.Be real
2. Say sorry to questions you don't know,, don't need to mug up and  make things complicated
3.This is personality test and not knowledge test so don't overexplain...answer just what is asked

All the best to future civil servents

#UPPCSONE_INTERVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Useful

महत्वपूर्ण GK ट्रिक्स/One day exam/gk tricks

❇️कछ महत्वपूर्ण GK ट्रिक्स ❇️ 🟡कनिष्क के दरबार में प्रमुख व्यक्ति Trick - अश्व नाचे पाव पे 🔘 अश्व ➞   अश्वघोष 🔘 ना ➞   नागार्जुन 🔘 च ➞...